What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $51.44 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where You’ve Seen Alessia: Aside from major festival bookings at Coachella, Glastonbury, and Lollapalooza, Alessia has spent the summer as direct support for Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams tour.
- Her Latest Hit: “Scars To Your Beautiful,” which led to a partnership with the I Am That Girl empowerment campaign. Alessia says, “The world sometimes tells us that we shouldn’t be happy with ourselves if we don’t fit certain standards of beauty. ’Scars To Your Beautiful’ is my reminder that beauty isn’t only one look, shape, size, or color.”
- The Praise: Teen Vogue says, “‘Scars To Your Beautiful’ is a Huge Dose of Self-Esteem…one of the most profound and poetic self-esteem tracks to hit airwaves in a while.” Vibe agrees, calling the track a “self-love anthem for girls everywhere.”
- The Cause: During the Know-It-All Tour Part II, Alessia will be working with the Ryan Seacrest Foundation (RSF), whose broadcast media centers at pediatric hospitals in nearly a dozen locations are inspiring youth through entertainment and education-focused initiatives. She will visit several of the pediatric hospital-based RSF Seacrest Studios, and interact with and perform for patients.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.