- One ticket to see Ali Wong
- Where: Sacramento Punch Line
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before 8 p.m. shows; 15 minutes before 10 p.m. shows
Ticketing Options and Showtimes
- $10 for Friday, August 21, at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. (up to $17.50 value)
- $10 for Saturday, August 22, at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. (up to $20 value)
Since being crowned “Best Comedian of 2009” by SF Weekly, Ali Wong’s resume has expanded by at least a few pages. Her deadpan social and cultural observations have landed her on Variety’s 10 Comics to Watch list, brought her to the venerable Just For Laughs Montreal festival, and earned her appearances on The Tonight Show, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and Chelsea Lately. She’s also injected her offbeat humor into roles on Inside Amy Schumer, Black Box, and—most recently—the demented animated series Bojack Horseman.
Punch Line Sacramento
Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage. Before the show begins, servers take drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.