- $19.50 for one ticket to Alice Cooper (up to $35.35 value)
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Macon Centreplex Coliseum
- Section: rear loge
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Alice Cooper performing “Poison” live in Sydney
- Name on Alice Cooper’s driver’s license: Vincent Damon Furnier, which confuses cops who pull him over for driving with an expired guillotine
- What to expect from the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer: greatest hits and Grand Guignol stage theatrics, culminating in Alice’s own onstage decapitation
- What you’ll hear: rebellious classics such as “School’s Out,” “I’m Eighteen,” “No More Mr. Nice Guy”
- What you won’t hear: his dissertation of Milwaukee history from Wayne’s World
- What you might hear: tracks from his upcoming covers album, where he puts his hard-rock stamp on tunes from The Doors, The Who, and Jimi Hendrix