- $19 for two tickets to Alice in Wonderland (up to $30 value)
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Dinner is not included, but may be purchased from the restaurant
Available Locations and Dates
- Dry Creek Steakhouse on Thursday, July 16, at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, July 23, at 7:30 p.m., or Thursday, July 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Joe Morley’s BBQ on Friday, July 17, at 7:30 p.m., or Friday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory on Saturday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m., or Saturday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Mimi’s Café on Monday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m., or Monday, July 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant on Wednesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Roosters Brewing Co on Wednesday, July 29, at 7:30 p.m.
Alice in Wonderland
Salty Dinner Theater puts their own unique spin on Lewis Carroll’s classic tale of a young girl’s journey through a dreamlike realm.
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.