What You'll Get
- $9 for one G-Pass for seating in rows F–T of the side orchestra (up to $18 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in rows P–U of the center orchestra (up to $28 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Alice in Wonderland Follies
- The Story: In Lewis Carroll’s intricately realized dreamworld, Alice navigates a realm of size-changing elixirs, extraordinary tea parties, and enraged monarchs as she attempts to find her way back up the rabbit hole. It’s a familiar tale that’s taken the form of a silent film, a Disney movie, and countless stage adaptations.
- In This Adaptation: The story of Alice leaps to life at the toes of the New York Theatre Ballet.
- The Sights: Elaborate costumes and innovative choreography reintroduce audiences to the mischievous Cheshire Cat, the philosophical Caterpillar, and the ruthless Queen of Hearts, all accompanied by a light, airy score.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 5, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 4 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.