What You'll Get
- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.25 value)
Available show times
- Thursday, April 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 29, at 9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30, at 9:15 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1, at 7:30 p.m.
Warning: contains coarse language and pro-cat material that may be too sensitive for dogs' ears
- Alice’s style: calm, under control, and laced with F-bombs, just like any good presidential address. That laid-back brand of humor has led Alice to stages all around the country, from clubs to college to festivals.
- Topics she might cover: traveling, the state of modern country music, or her love for cats (she has two of her own, named Biscuit and Birdie)
- Where you’ve seen her: Alice has made appearances on FOX’s New Girl, the Amazon original series Betas, and several Comedy Central programs. She also has recurring roles on HBO’s Silicon Valley and MTV’s Girl Code.
- Where else you may have seen her: in a ton of commercials, including for BMW, LensCrafters, Southwest Airlines, and even Fox Sports. This summer, you can also catch her on the big screen alongside Zac Efron and Anna Kendrick in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Two-item minimum per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zanies Nashville
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It's comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today's biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.