- Tickets to see Alisa Chirco
- When: Sunday, August 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- $14 for two tickets (up to $29.10 value)
- $26 for four tickets (up to $58.20 value)
- Who she is: a rising star in pop-rock fusion
- What else she throws into the mix: soul, country, and folk
- How she stirs that musical brew: with her clear and powerful voice and a comically oversized spoon
- Where she met her co-performer Pato Margetic: she and the guitarist are both signed to Bella Voce records
- How this concert came about: to celebrate the release of Alisa’s debut album, A Better Me
Macomb Music Theatre
If the grandeur of the Macomb Music Theatre seems strangely familiar, it’s due to the work of architect C. Howard Crane. Having designed New York’s Radio City Music Hall and Detroit’s Orchestra Hall and Fox Theatre, Crane turned his keen eye to Macomb County in 1921 to create the area’s largest, and most attractive movie palace. Nearly a century later, the Beaux Arts architecture remains sterling, summoning audiences back to the time of vaudeville and silent films, while modern renovations have enhanced the inherently fine acoustics and lighting system. The mammoth theater sports capacity for up to 2,500 across three levels, with theatre-style seating that easily converts into a dance floor.