What You'll Get
Though you can listen to music at home, you can’t replicate the energy of the crowd, the charisma of the performers, or the thrill of guessing which animal the door guy will draw on your hand this time. Get the full experience with this deal to the R You On the List? tour featuring Flo Rida and B.o.B at the Mandalay Bay Resort on Saturday, July 7, at 7:30 p.m. Choose from the following merchandise and reserved seating options:
- For $15, you get one official tour T-shirt, available to ticket-holding customers for pickup inside the concert (a $25 value).
- For $32, you get one 300-level ticket (up to a $54.10 value, including all fees).
- For $41, you get one 200-level ticket (up to a $69.10 value, including all fees).
- For $51, you get one 100-level ticket (up to an $86.15 value, including all fees).
- For $63, you get one rear main-floor ticket (up to a $106.15 value, including all fees).
- For $83, you get one front main-floor ticket (up to a $138.45 value, including all fees). Sizes are determined at pickup and based on availability.<p>
The R You On the List? tour brings together established superstars and rising talents in a night of beats, hooks, and rhymes. Known for such chart-topping hits as “Low” and “Right Round,” rapper Flo Rida crafts churning dance anthems, enlivened by lyrics bubbling over with gleeful braggadocio. His upcoming album, Wild Ones, will add new anthems to his repertoire, including the single “Good Feeling,” which Pop Crush singled out as “destined to be a dance floor burner with its acoustic-driven guitars, computerized beats and charging keyboards.”
B.o.B—the 23-year-old wunderkind responsible for mega hits “Airplanes” and “Nothin’ On You”— continues his meteoric rise with carefully constructed verses that demonstrate his linguistic prowess and ability to function as a rhyming dictionary in the case of societal collapse. XXL recently praised his ever-evolving style, lauding his new release Strange Clouds for its “cycling synths and chorus-like background vocals.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mandalay Bay Resort. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.