What You'll Get
- $39 for one general admission ticket (up to $59.85 value)
All Access Ghana 2016
- Fuse OGD: Drenched in euphoria-ramping club beats and ricocheting worldplay, tracks such as “Antenna” and “Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)” sent this British rapper (of Ghanaian descent) up the charts in the UK and earned him a pair of Ghana Music Awards in the process.
- Sarkodie: Consistently hailed as one the top rappers on the African continent by fans, critics, and the likes of MTV and The Guardian, this Ghana rap icon (who often drops rhymes in his native Twi) has shared the stage with the likes of T-Pain and Ludacris. He’s also the first Ghanaian to win the BET Award for “Best International Act Africa.”
- Bisa Kdei: A unique blend of hip-hop, traditional Akan rhythms, and dancehall, this highlife-genre superstar crooned his way to the Ghana Movie Awards as a soundtrack singer. He’s continued to to top the charts and take home awards ever since, including for “Best Male Singer” at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.
- Ice Prince: With the breakthrough Afrobeat hit “Oleku” from his aptly named debut, Everybody Loves Ice Prince, this Nigerian rapper became an Ice King, earning a BET Award, a Ghana Music Award, and the coveted position of Vice Chairman at the popular Chocolate City label.
- Also Appearing: E.L. | Edem | Efya | Wonda
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.