What You'll Get
- $36 for one G-Pass to All-Stars Of Hip Hop Featuring Ice Cube And Many More (up to a $73.75 value)
- When: Sunday, January 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Boardwalk Hall
- Seating: sections 107–119
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
All-Stars Of Hip Hop Featuring Ice Cube And Many More
- The all-stars: Ice Cube, Eve, Fat Joe, Doug E. Fresh, E.U., and DJ Kool
- The vibe: the rap you listened to before everybody else got into rap
- Ice Cube's legal name: Ice Cube. He filled out the paperwork. Now that's devotion.
- His ranking on MTV's list of "10 Greatest MC's of All Time": 8, but Snoop says he's number one
- How you knew Ice Cube in 1992: as a member of rap group N.W.A. and the solo artist behind hits such as "It Was a Good Day" and "Check Yo Self"
- How you know Ice Cube now: still as a rapper, but also as the star of hit movies such as the Friday and Barbershop franchise
- Eve track that earned her a Grammy: "Let Me Blow Ya Mind"
- Fat Joe track that brings on sudden storms of currency: "Make it Rain"
- Rapper who pioneered the art of beatboxing: Doug E. Fresh
- E.U. track with an unapologetically straightforward name: "Da Butt"
- DJ Kool track that's not really about lozenges: "Let Me Clear My Throat"
Under a 137-foot-high, barrel-vault ceiling, Boardwalk Hall's floor has played host to historic Garden State moments for more than eight decades. The longest clear-span space in the world when it opened in 1929, the venue has seen the nation's first indoor football game, the first indoor helicopter flight, and performances by such luminaries as the Beatles, Frank Sinatra, and Louis Armstrong. A $90 million renovation completed in 2001 ushered the space into the new millennium, updating the lighting, improving the acoustics, and roping off a section of seats for time-traveling audience members.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Boardwalk Hall on 1/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.