R&B legends with 30 hit singles, including “Back in Stride” and “I Can’t Get Over You,” play a set of slow jams with hints of funk
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100 or 200 level
- Click to view the seating chart
- All white attire is recommended but not required
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
All White Affair: Frankie Beverly & Maze
- Who they are: R&B legends known for their slow jams with a dash of funk
- What set Maze apart: Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- How you know them: you’ve probably been infected by one of their 30 hit singles, including “Back in Stride” and “I Can’t Get Over You”
- The Whispers: Over the last 50 years, the Vocal Hall of Famers behind dance-club staples such as “And the Beat Goes On” and “Rock Steady” have racked up twelve Top 20 singles, two platinum albums, and one NAACP Image Award.
- Freddie Jackson: The Grammy-nominated soul singer behind 16 Billboard R&B Top-10 hits—including “Have You Ever Loved Somebody” and “You Are My Lady”—sets hearts aflutter with his seductive falsetto.
- Angela Winbush: songwriter/producer with silky soul and funky R&B sound delivered in mesmerizing four-octave range
The Fine Print