What You'll Get
- Tickets to an Allen Americans hockey game
- When: Tuesday, November 10, at 7:05 p.m. (Wichita Thunder); Sunday, November 15, at 4:05 p.m. (Colorado Eagles); Friday, December 4, at 7:05 p.m. (Rapid City Rush); Saturday, December 5, at 7:05 p.m. (Utah Grizzlies)
- $25 for two tickets for seating in the defensive or offensive terrace ($43.04 value)
- $40 for four tickets for seating in the defensive or offensive terrace ($86.08 value)
- $45 for two tickets for center-ice seating ($67.70 value)
- $80 for four tickets for center-ice seating ($135.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
In 2014, the Allen Americans transitioned from the Central Hockey League to the ECHL, and the impact was felt immediately: Allen blazed through its all-new competition to win the league’s trophy, the Kelly Cup, in the franchise’s first season as the San Jose Sharks’ ECHL affiliate. This season, the team’s success shows no signs of slowing, as the squad recently completed a four-game road trip—one of the longest of the 2014–15 season—with three wins, putting them at 4–2 for the year. Without any breakout players to dominate the league tables, the Americans rely on a balanced attack to play smart, solid hockey. That’s a good strategy that will hopefully prevent any rash mistakes, such as skating onto the thin patch of ice at the center of the rink.
Legions of red, white, and blue-swathed fans fill the Allen Event Center to watch the Americans deliver board-shaking checks and high-octane slap shots on the ice below. A minor-league affiliate of the San Jose Sharks, the Allen Americans skate their way around competition of the ECHL.
A relatively young franchise—they first competed in the 2009–10 season—the Americans immediately established themselves as a playoff contender, advancing to the championship series in 2010. Finally, in 2013, the Americans won the elusive Ray Miron’s President Cup. They followed that championship with another in 2014 before skating out of the CHL and into the Western Conference of the ECHL—where they won the Kelly Cup in their very first season.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 10/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.