- One ticket to an Allen Americans first-round Central Hockey League playoff game
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Door time: One hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Game Options
- $14 for one east-terrace seat in sections 108-112 (a $21.25 value)
- $20 for one rink-side seat in sections 102-103, 106-107, 113-114, or 117-118 (a $28.47 value)
Though the Americans’ first-round opponent is yet to be determined, choose between the following game times:
- Wednesday, April 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- Thursday, April 3, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
On March 15, the Americans offense sliced and diced the Rapid City Rush on their way to a 7–5 road victory. The win clinched a berth in the 2014 playoffs for the Americans, who own the best record in the Central Hockey League. The Americans have now made the playoffs in all five of its seasons in the CHL. But merely appearing in the playoffs is hardly the season capstone the Americans set out to attain. After winning last year’s President’s Cup, the squad will look to defend their title with tooth and nail, much like a person who was just appointed to serve as the village dentist and carpenter.
Legions of red, white, and blue-swathed fans fill the Allen Event Center to watch the Americans deliver board-shaking checks and high-octane slap shots on the ice below. A minor-league affiliate of the Dallas Stars, the Allen Americans skate their way around competition of the Central Hockey League. A relatively young franchise—they first competed in the 2009–10 season—the Americans immediately established themselves as a playoff contender, advancing to the championship series in 2010. Biscuit, the team’s mascot, and the Ice Angels dance team are on hand at every game to encourage the Americans in their eternal quest to hold the Ray Miron President’s Cup over their heads, especially when they’re stuck in a storm without an umbrella.