- $39 for one ticket to an Allen Batista Travel entertainment cruise, including lunch or dinner (up to $89.25 value). Guests must notify staff of special dietary needs such as kosher, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets prior to sailing. A cash bar is available for drinks.
- When: select dates, September 24–October 19
- Where: New York Skyport Marina
- General admission
- Boarding time: 30 minutes before sailing time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Magic: a professional magician puts on a family-friendly set of illusions, mind-reading, and fire-eating tricks
- Samba: a Brazilian band encourages attendees to move to the sounds of bossa nova and samba reggae
- Zumba: Top 40 tunes blast while an instructor oversees a 45-minute Zumba fitness lesson
- Comedy: comedians seen on shows such as Last Comic Standing and at major festivals share side-splitting sets
- Salsa: salsa instructors lead a 20-minute lesson, then let loose a 30-minute dance performance
Allen Batista Travel
Entertainment cruises against the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline. Private yachts with jazz musicians. Travel packages that include flights, hotel stays, and sightseeing expeditions. These are just a few of the many entertainment options brought to life by Allen Batista Travel. The renowned travel company is determined to both entertain and educate its clients, whether its introducing them to Rockefeller Plaza and the Empire State Building during a walking tour or dazzling them with a magic show at Broadway Comedy Club.