What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to an Allen Batista Travel entertainment cruise, including lunch or dinner (up to $89.25 value). Guests must notify staff of special dietary needs such as kosher, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets prior to sailing. A cash bar is available for drinks.
- When: any cruise of your choice through October 27
- Where: New York Skyport Marina
- Boarding time: 30 minutes prior to sailing time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view available cruises
- Magic: a professional magician puts on a family-friendly set of illusions, mind-reading, and fire-eating tricks
- Samba a Brazilian band encourages attendees to move to the sounds of bossa nova and samba reggae
- Zumba: Top 40 tunes blast while an instructor oversees a 45-minute Zumba fitness lesson
- Comedy: comedians seen on shows such as Last Comic Standing and at major festivals share side-splitting sets
- Salsa salsa instructors lead a dance presentation
- Belly dance: professional dancers showcase graceful movements
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of boat ride for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at New York Skyport Marina. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together Discount reflects Allen Batista Travel's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Boarding starts 30 minutes before boat ride. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allen Batista Travel
Entertainment cruises against the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline. Travel packages that include flights, hotel stays, and sightseeing expeditions. These are just a few of the many entertainment options brought to life by Allen Batista Travel. The renowned travel company is determined to both entertain and educate its clients, whether its introducing them to Rockefeller Plaza and the Empire State Building during a walking tour or dazzling them with a magic show at Broadway Comedy Club.