- $39 for one ticket for an entertainment cruise, including lunch or dinner (up to $85 value). Guests must notify staff of special dietary needs, such as Kosher, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets, prior to sailing. A cash bar is available for drinks.
- When: select dates, July 20–August 20
- Where: New York Skyport Marina
- General admission
- Boarding time: 30 minutes before sailing time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Jazz cruise (August 6): Local musicians perform Afro-jazz and Latin jazz while guests take in the scenery.
- Magic show cruise (August 6): A professional magician puts on an adults-only set of illusions, mind-reading, and fire-eating tricks.
- Samba cruise (July 20, August 14): A Brazilian band encourages attendees to move to the sounds of bossa nova and samba reggae.
- Zumba cruise (July 20, August 10): Top 40 tunes blast while an instructor oversees a 45-minute Zumba fitness lesson.
- Comedy cruise (July 20, July 23, August 20): Comedians seen on shows such as Last Comic Standing and at major festivals share side-splitting sets.
- Salsa cruise (July 23, August 20): Salsa instructors lead a 20-minute lesson, then let loose a 30-minute dance performance.
- Belly dance cruise (August 10): Professional dancers perform a 30-minute routine featuring styles from Egypt, Turkey, and Lebanon.
Allen Batista Travel
Entertainment cruises against the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline. Private yachts with jazz musicians. Travel packages that include flights, hotel stays, and sightseeing expeditions. These are just a few of the many entertainment options brought to life by Allen Batista Travel. The renowned travel company is determined to both entertain and educate its clients, whether its introducing them to Rockefeller Plaza and the Empire State Building during a walking tour or dazzling them with a magic show at Broadway Comedy Club.