What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass to see The Irish Tenors and Allen Philharmonic (up to $71.03 value)
- When: Sunday, December 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Seating: rows F–L of sections 117–118 or 102–103
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Irish Tenors
- The Irish Tenors are: Ronan Tynan, Finbar Wright, and Anthony Kearns
- What they usually sing: Irish classics such as “Danny Boy,” “Whiskey in the Jar,” and “Fields of Athenry”
- What they sing around the holidays: traditional carols from the British Isles, such as Ireland’s “The Wexford Carol” and Wales’ “Suo Gân”
- Carols that may be more familiar to American ears: “Joy to the World,” “Ave Maria,” “Go Tell It on the Mountain,” and “Jingle Bell Rock”
- Where they’ve performed: Radio City Music Hall, Sydney Opera House, and Carnegie Hall
- If you’re more of a talk-show buff: they’ve appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Regis and Kelly
- How successful they’ve been in the US: they are the second most popular touring act from Ireland, right behind U2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Allen Event Center on 12/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.