- $39 for one G-Pass to see The Irish Tenors and Allen Philharmonic (up to $71.03 value)
- When: Sunday, December 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Seating: rows F–L of sections 117–118 or 102–103
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Irish Tenors
- The Irish Tenors are: Ronan Tynan, Finbar Wright, and Anthony Kearns
- What they usually sing: Irish classics such as “Danny Boy,” “Whiskey in the Jar,” and “Fields of Athenry”
- What they sing around the holidays: traditional carols from the British Isles, such as Ireland’s “The Wexford Carol” and Wales’ “Suo Gân”
- Carols that may be more familiar to American ears: “Joy to the World,” “Ave Maria,” “Go Tell It on the Mountain,” and “Jingle Bell Rock”
- Where they’ve performed: Radio City Music Hall, Sydney Opera House, and Carnegie Hall
- If you’re more of a talk-show buff: they’ve appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Regis and Kelly
- How successful they’ve been in the US: they are the second most popular touring act from Ireland, right behind U2