What You'll Get
- PRE-SALE: $20 for one G-Pass ticket to Allen Stone (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Friday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- First, the soul/R&B singer-songwriter heard Stevie Wonder’s Innervisions as a teenager, and started to collect other albums of the 60s and 70s
- Then, in college, he started touring, and recorded 2010’s Last to Speak, which followed a year later with a self-titled sophomore album
- Next, Allen Stone reached No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts, USA Today described him as a “pitch-perfect powerhouse,” he collaborated with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis on “Neon Cathedral,” and he performed “Unaware” and “Sleep” on Conan and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. His new album, Radius, is now available.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.