- $20 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $37.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- First, the soul/R&B singer-songwriter heard Stevie Wonder’s Innervisions as a teenager, and started to collect other albums of the ’60s and ’70s
- Then, in college, he started touring, and recorded 2010’s Last to Speak, which followed a year later with a self-titled sophomore album
- Next, Allen Stone reached No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts, USA Today described him as a “pitch-perfect powerhouse,” he collaborated with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis on “Neon Cathedral,” and he performed “Unaware” and “Sleep” on Conan and The Ellen DeGeneres Show
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.