All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $37.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- First, the soul/R&B singer-songwriter heard Stevie Wonder’s Innervisions as a teenager, and started to collect other albums of the ’60s and ’70s
- Then, in college, he started touring, and recorded 2010’s Last to Speak, which followed a year later with a self-titled sophomore album
- Next, Allen Stone reached No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts, USA Today described him as a “pitch-perfect powerhouse,” he collaborated with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis on “Neon Cathedral,” and he performed “Unaware” and “Sleep” on Conan and The Ellen DeGeneres Show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.