What You'll Get
- Tickets to a play
- When: any performance of your choice through April 19, 2014, excluding A Christmas Carol
- Where: Alleyway Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the season lineup.<p>
- $25 for two tickets (up to a $50 value)
- $45 for four tickets (up to a $100 value)<p>
- For a world-premiere drama detailing the early 20th century debate over whether Buffalo-area women should work at night, see Night Work by Neal Radice
- For a world-premiere comedy about the awkwardness that comes with dating, see Set Up by Dan Noonan
- For a world-premiere dramedy about a mountainous climb, see ToThe Top by Ron Radice
- For an annual evening of new one-act plays, see Buffalo Quickies<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Alleyway Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Alleyway Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid for "A Christmas Carol". Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid 9/20. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alleyway Theatre
It's fitting that Alleyway Theatre makes its home in a renovated bus depot—the venue is a destination for local talent. The company focuses on Buffalo artists, frequently staging world premieres and fostering the work of homegrown playwrights. Freshly penned plays and acclaimed shorts entertain audiences in the historic venue, which sports the curved walls, stainless steel trimmings, and distinctive mustache of the Art Moderne architectural style.