- One ticket to see Million Dollar Quartet
- When: August 30–September 22
- Where: Apollo Theater
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
Million Dollar Quartet
In its fifth year, the long-running hit musical Million Dollar Quartet transports viewers to 1956, when four of the world’s most famous rock ’n’ rollers—Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash—gathered for a monumental jam session at Sun Studio. Based on true events and built upon skilled performances, the show has earned rave reviews from the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune, and has been performed more than 2,000 times. In addition to singing their hearts out, the actors play guitars and pianos, making the re-created supergroup feel just like the real thing. Guests can shake their hips as Elvis’s doppelgänger croons “Blue Suede Shoes” or snap their toes as the cast performs Jerry Lee Lewis’s “Great Balls of Fire.”
97% of 36 customers recommend
“Amazing production. Great seating arrangement”
“Great show! Totally worth it.”