- One ticket to see Alton Brown – Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Friday, February 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $48 for the center of the main floor, rows P–V (up to $96.07 value)
- $30 for the side balcony, rows R–U (up to $58.74 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton<p>