What You'll Get
- $25.48 for one ticket for side balcony seating in sections 103–108 (up to $50.96 value)
- $33.20 for one ticket for center balcony seating in sections 109–112 (up to $66.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on PBS’s Peabody Award–winning series Good Eats; providing commentary on Iron Chef America; and, lately, helping chefs sabotage each other on Cutthroat Kitchen
- Other hats he wears: chef (toque), author (pencil tucked between the ear), podcaster (headphones), filmmaker (baseball cap, like Spielberg)
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- Why 2016 is a big year for Alton: He is releasing the first of two new cookbooks (Alton Brown: Every Day Cook) in the fall.
- What to expect on this tour, in Alton’s words: “new puppets, new songs, and new potentially dangerous culinary demonstrations”
- And: “I don’t want to give too much away, but we’re also going to play a little game with the audience”
- What you might get to do: hop up on stage and assist in the demonstrations (if you’re one of the lucky audience members randomly selected by Alton)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.