- $30 for one ticket to the Alumni Sprints Rowing Regatta finish line party (a $52.24 value)
- When: Sunday, April 27, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Todd's Point at Greenwich Point Park
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Guests under the age 21 receive free admission.
Alumni Sprints Rowing Regatta & Finish-Line Party
On the final Sunday in April, the Alumni Sprints Rowing Regatta glides into Old Greenwich to showcase some of the top rowing crews and alumni clubs from around the globe. Now in its second year, the event sends boats zipping down the widest section of Cottage Grove in 1,000- and 2,000-meter races. The competitions begin at 7:30 a.m., and spectators can gather to watch at designated areas surrounding the course.
After the final crew has crossed the finish line, and after all the oars have been returned to their respective trees as branches, the event's first-ever Finish Line Party punctuates the weekend with a festive celebration. Attendees can enjoy beverages and light fare while chatting with the day's rowers—some of whom were standout college athletes, former Olympians, and world champions.