- $20.50 for one G-Pass for rear second-balcony seating (up to $28.75 value)
- $22.50 for one G-Pass for front second-balcony seating (up to $31.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
There is no elevator access to this seating
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Live on Stage!
- Alvin…: the bragging, boastful leader of the gang, known for his endless enthusiasm and a wicked genius for mischief
- Simon…: the brilliant middle child, he’s the most likely to put his mind to keeping Alvin in check—or come up with the exact scheme to achieve his ends
- Theodore!: the shy and innocent youngest brother who’s a little too trusting for his own good
- And the Chipettes: Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor are the Chipmunks’ female counterparts, and they’re as likely to work against them as join together
- The Humans: Dave Seville is the Chipmunks’ ever-present manager and adoptive father, and Ian Hawke is the money-grubbing record producer out to make a mint on the musical ‘munks