All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $14 for one G-Pass for upper mezzanine seating (up to $28.10 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass for lower mezzanine seating (up to $34.25 value)
- $21 for one G-Pass for orchestra level seating (up to $42.40 value)
- When: September 9 and October 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Amateur Night at the Apollo
- The host: standup comedian Capone
- The talent: amateur singers, dancers, musicians, spoken-word artists, comedians, rappers, and other performers
- The judge: anyone who buys a ticket and has an opinion, and has mastered the art of clapping or booing
- What the winner wins: the title of Super Top Dog and a $10,000 cash prize
- What everyone else wins: getting ushered off the stage by C.P. Lacey, the Apollo’s resident Executioner and master impressionist
- Reason to turn up early: a pre-party with music from DJ Jess
- Reason to turn up even earlier: no line for the restroom; chance to practice yelling “Yeah! Woo!” in private
- Show’s slogan: “Be good or be gone!”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Apollo Theater
As a landmark of Harlem– and American–culture, the Apollo Theater boasts contributions to the history and fabric of its neighborhood in many ways. For one, it has hosted legendary performers throughout many decades, including Lauryn Hill, D’Angelo, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Billie Holiday, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Gladys Knight, Luther Vandross, and Stevie Wonder. It's also remained a significant part of the community for 80 years. In the last decade, the neighborhood has been invigorated by an influx of new residents, shops, and restaurants, and the Apollo Theater's cultural tapestry creates an destination for New York tourists and residents alike.