- Admission to see the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
- When: any show of your choice, from March 6 through December 31
- Where: New Shanghai Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the performance schedule.
- $23 for one ticket (up to $39 value)
- $40 for two tickets (up to $78 value)
- $79 for four tickets (up to $79 value)
Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
A dragon winds its way through the audience, and on stage a cast of more than 40 colorfully clad performers demonstrate graceful, mind- and body-bending feats. And that’s just the first act staged by the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai. As the show continues, the skilled dancers and contortionists might spin plates, scale 20-foot high stacks of chairs, and suspend themselves in silks to make the coolest entrances possible. The setting is nearly as stunning as the show—the New Shanghai Theatre features replicas of 2,500-year-old Chinese bronzeware and terra cotta warriors, among other artifacts.