- $23 for one ticket (up to $39 value)
- $42 for two tickets (up to $78 value)
Dates and Times
- Sunday, December 6 at 3 p.m.
- Monday, December 7 at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8 at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 11 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 13 at 3 p.m.
- Monday, December 14 at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 15 at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 18 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 20 at 3 p.m. ####Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
A dragon winds its way through the audience, and on stage a cast of more than 40 colorfully clad performers demonstrate graceful, mind- and body-bending feats. And that’s just the first act staged by the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai. As the show continues, the skilled dancers and contortionists might spin plates, scale 20-foot high stacks of chairs, and suspend themselves in silks to make the coolest entrances possible. The setting is nearly as stunning as the show—the New Shanghai Theatre features replicas of 2,500-year-old Chinese bronzeware and terra cotta warriors, among other artifacts.