What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for two general admission tickets for Thursday, August 18 ($40 value)
- $30 for two general admission tickets for Friday, August 19 ($60 value)
This outdoor concert has free parking but attendees are required to bring own lawn chairs, there is no seating otherwise.
Amelia Family Bluegrass Festival
- Paul Bryant and Kentucky Border: This dynamic fourtet focuses on traditional bluegrass styling with banjo, mandolin, guitar, and stellar vocals.
- Also Appearing: Salt and Life Moore Family | Dowdy & Chandler Band
- Dave Adkins: This Kentucky picker, who takes his cues from Ralph Stanley and George Jones, recently topped the Billboard Bluegrass Charts with his self-titled album, and had the No. 1 most played track on Sirius XM’s Bluegrass Junction with the single, “Change Her Mind”
- Flatt Lonesome: Born out of the family bluegrass gospel band, Flatt Lonesome is comprised of siblings Kelsi, Charli and Buddy who, along with the rest of their band, weave a modern twist on traditional bluegrass. They have been touring the country for the past five years playing popular venues and festivals inlcuding The Grand Ole Opry’s 87th Birthday Bash and The World Famous Station Inn.
- Also Appearing: Kody Norris | Dark Hollow | Homegrown
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at the venue entrancee. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for overnight stay. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.