All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $26.87 value)
- $30 for one Immersion ticket (up to $63.09 value)
The Immersion Experience Includes:
- A backstage champagne experience
- A seat in the immersion section or in the wings with the cast
- The chance to get in costume and be in the opening scene of act one and two
- The Plot: Pastor Margaret Alexander claims that she and her two children were left by her husband years ago, and that his departure brought her to the arms of the Lord. But when her estranged husband shows up on her doorstep, her son, David, and elders of the congregation soon learn that it was Margaret who broke apart the family, leading many to question her right to lead the flock.
- The Music: Musical components will be directed by gospel legend Alfreda Lyons-Campbell
- The Director: Art Evans, who is not only a famous actor (seen in Die Hard 2) but was also the star of the original Broadway production of James Baldwin’s Amen Corner when it debuted in 1965
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Repertory Group
The Black Repertory Group began in 1964 as a church drama club. Now helmed by executive and artistic director Dr. Mona Vaughn Scott, the group has built upon its core work as "keepers of the culture" by supporting artists and youth with creative and educational programs.