- $15 for two general-admission passes to America’s Baking and Sweets Show (up to $26 value)
- Where: Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view a schedule of demonstrations.
- Click here to view a schedule of hands-on classes.
- Friday, November 14, at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, November 15, at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, November 16, at 10 a.m.
America’s Baking and Sweets Show
- What it is: a three-day celebration of all things sweet
- The theme: The Wizard of Oz
- Where that theme appears: baking competitions, celebrity demos, classes, a showgirl host conveniently named “Dorothy,” and hopefully cupcakes designed after lions, tigers, bears, and “oh my’s”
- Celebrity guests: James Beard Award-winning pastry chef Gale Gand; DC Cupcakes’ Katherine Kallinis Berman and Sophie Kallinis LaMontagne; vegan advocate and author Kat Berry; Hoosier Mama Pie Company founder Paula Haney; and restaurateur Ina Pinkney
- Classes and demos: for an additional fee, guests can partake in workshops on topics such as wedding-cake design taught by the pros of the Cake Design Academy