All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $23 for two tickets to Saved by the ’90s, featuring The Bayside Tigers (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Westcott Theater
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
Saved by the ’90s
- The Band: The Bayside Tigers, a neon-clad quartet that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: The Westcott Theater travels in time to the decade that brought us both Smells Like Teen Spirit and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out New York had to say: “If you want to mosh to “Smells Like Teen Spirit” or are simply looking for an excuse to “save tonight,” a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and “give it away, give it away, give it away now.””
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.