What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to America’s Test Kitchen Live!
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre Dallas
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for the back balcony (up to $47.20 value)
- $25 for the mid-rear orchestra, mezzanine, or front balcony (up to $57.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
America’s Test Kitchen
- What to expect: a multimedia exploration of the beloved cooking show’s most popular segments and behind-the-scenes workings
- Included in those popular segments: clips of shows gone wrong, including a Yule log gone wrong and a Today show appearance that almost summoned the fire department
- Why the live show’s better than TV: Audience members get to come up onstage to taste-test chocolate and see whether Christopher Kimball’s bow tie is edible.
- Other ways you’ll get a peek at the cooking-lab action: a sniff test to challenge one’s olfactory identification skills; two live science experiments
- Treats for the ears: over the radio, an interview with weird-science writer Mary Roach and a tribute to Julia Child from her closest associates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Majestic Theatre Dallas on 10/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.