- One G-Pass to America’s Test Kitchen Live!
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre Dallas
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for the back balcony (up to $47.20 value)
- $25 for the mid-rear orchestra, mezzanine, or front balcony (up to $57.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
America’s Test Kitchen
- What to expect: a multimedia exploration of the beloved cooking show’s most popular segments and behind-the-scenes workings
- Included in those popular segments: clips of shows gone wrong, including a Yule log gone wrong and a Today show appearance that almost summoned the fire department
- Why the live show’s better than TV: Audience members get to come up onstage to taste-test chocolate and see whether Christopher Kimball’s bow tie is edible.
- Other ways you’ll get a peek at the cooking-lab action: a sniff test to challenge one’s olfactory identification skills; two live science experiments
- Treats for the ears: over the radio, an interview with weird-science writer Mary Roach and a tribute to Julia Child from her closest associates