All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 16, 2017
· Reviewed September 12, 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016
What You'll Get
Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn’t an activity worth watching. See if “basketball” lives up to the hype with today’s deal to see Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi Islanders basketball at American Bank Center Arena. All games start at 7 p.m. Unless otherwise specified, seating will be in section 102. Choose from the following options:
For $25, you get four tickets to see the women’s team play the UTSA Roadrunners on Wednesday, January 11 (a $32 value before fees, or up to a $53.60 value online, including all Ticketmaster fees).<p>
For $40, you get four tickets to see the men’s team play the Lamar Cardinals on Wednesday, January 4 (a $56 value before fees, or up to an $80 value online, including all Ticketmaster fees).<p>
For $30, you get two tickets to each of the two games listed above (a $44 total value before fees, or up to a $66.80 total value online, including all Ticketmaster fees). Seating will be in section 104.<p>
- For $30, you get one ticket to five women’s games (a $40 value before fees, or up to a $67 value online, including all Ticketmaster fees). The women’s games include:
- Against the UTSA Roadrunners on Wednesday, January 11
- Against the Southeastern Louisiana Lions on Saturday, January 14
- Against the Nicholls State Lady Colonels on Wednesday, February 1
- Against the Northwestern State Demons on Saturday, February 4
Against the UT Arlington Mavericks on Wednesday, February 29<p>
- For $49, you get one ticket to five men’s games (a $70 value before fees, or up to a $100 value online, including all Ticketmaster fees). The men’s games include:
- Against the Lamar Cardinals on Wednesday, January 4,
- Against the McNeese State Cowboys on Saturday, January 7
- Against the UT Arlington Mavericks on Wednesday, January 18
- Against the UTSA Roadrunners on Wednesday, February 22
- Against the Central Arkansas Bears on Saturday, March 3<p>
Kicking off the 2012 season, both the men’s and women’s teams at Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi storm lanes and drain buckets as they face off against the rest of the Southland Conference. Head Coach Robert Robinson plans to help his women’s squad rebound from last year’s setbacks and return them to 2010’s deep run to the conference-tournament final. Junior guard Jessica Jammer paces her sneakered mates by dropping points that frequently total double digits, helping expand both the dreams and counting skills of aspiring athletes in the stands.
Men’s coach Willis Wilson leads his short-panted squad against several formidable foes from the Southland this winter, including the UTSA Roadrunners. From lower-level courtside seats at the basket, fans won’t miss leading scorer Terence Jones swish in three-pointers from behind the arc or slash to the basket for a reverse lay-in, all while keeping his prized lucky rabbit’s paw firmly in one hand.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/19 for ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at American Bank Center. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to American Bank Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.