What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to see Engelbert Humperdinck (up to $64.13 value)
- When: Tuesday, January 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: American Bank Center Selena Auditorium
- Seating: grand tier
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- Who won that contest: hard to say, but Humperdinck took the title of the “King of Romance”
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th century German opera composer
- The modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: “Love Will Set You Free,” which debuted on the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Azerbaijan
- His most tragic missed connection: the Gorillaz tapped him for their album Plastic Beach, but Humperdinck’s agent declined without informing the singer
- What Humperdinck had to say about that, according to Undercover: “It was the most grievous sin that had ever been committed . . . . I’d really like to rekindle that suggestion . . . . Hopefully they will ask me again.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 1/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Selena Auditorium At the American Bank Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.