What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see Steve Miller Band with Special Guest Jimmie Vaughan (up to $59.79 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: American Bank Center Selena Auditorium
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Miller Band with Special Guest Jimmie Vaughan
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The band by the numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Steve Miller’s musical start: he began as a blues artist
- A few of Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- His most recent albums: 2010’s BINGO! and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- How Rolling Stone praised BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”
- How you know Jimmie Vaughan: as the player of a blistering blues guitar; performing with The Fabulous Thunderbirds; being the older brother of the late musician Stevie Ray Vaughan
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at American Bank Center Selena Auditorium on 6/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.