What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $48.24 value). General admission includes entry to the fashion show and Taste of Baltimore.
- $65 for one VIP ticket (up to $132.24 value). VIP admission includes red-carpet photo opportunities, access to a catered private reception area, an ABCF swag bag, and premium seating at the fashion show.
The American Breast Cancer Foundation Fashion Gala
- The Sights: Local celebrities and professional models will join survivors from the Johns Hopkins Bayview Breast Center to show off the fall season’s hottest fashions.
- The Flavors: The gala will happen in conjunction with a Taste of Baltimore, which will highlight city restaurants and their distinctive dishes.
- The Cause: This event will raise awareness for early detection and its importance for breast cancer survival while also raising funds to help ABCF provide grants to uninsured and underserved women for early detection screenings.
For another way to support The American Breast Cancer Foundation, check out our Grassroots campaign for breast cancer screenings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol, and possess valid ID. A portion of the proceeds benefits the American Breast Cancer Foundation; the full ticket price may not be tax-deductible Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.