- Four-play subscription for one, including Old Hats, Testament, A Christmas Carol, and Indian Ink
- When: select dates, September 10 through January 25
- Where: American Conservatory Theater
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Choose a set of performance dates upon checkout.
- $40 for balcony seating (up to $92 value)
- $100 for mezzanine seating (up to $232 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
After purchase, tickets may be exchanged for free for any dates listed in this Groupon offer, or for other dates with an upgrade fee.
- Old Hats: Stars and creators Bill Irwin and David Shiner blend slapstick, magic, music, and technology into a Drama Desk Award–winning piece that yanks the venerable tradition of clowning into the modern age.
- Testament: Seana McKenna (recently seen in ACT’s Napoli!) stars in the West Coast premiere of Colm Tóibín’s monologue from the perspective of a non-canonical Mary, who sees her son’s fame as something akin to a kidnapping.
- A Christmas Carol: The ACT’s annual rendition contains everything you’d want from Dickens’ great story: a huge cast, sumptuous costumes, eerie specters, and, if you stay afterward, a secret recipe for roast goose.
- Indian Ink: Tom Stoppard’s play about the colonial-era romance between a freethinking British poet and an Indian painter received its U.S. premiere at ACT in 1999, and it now returns fresh from an Off-Broadway revival.
American Conservatory Theater
Humor, song, and drama all unfold at the ACT’s historic theater—originally opened in 1910—which blends austere neoclassicism with the occasional baroque flourish. The theater was built during the reconstruction after the 1906 earthquake, only to be struck by 1989’s Loma Prieta earthquake, surviving significant damage and undergoing an extensive renovation and seismic stabilization that have enabled it to continue staging fine drama and overcome its reoccurring earthquake nightmares.