- $9 for one ticket to see American English (Beatles Tribute), plus one drink (up to $19.30 value)
- When: Friday, December 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The act: a chronological journey through the annals of Beatleology complete with special effects, costume changes, and vintage instruments
- What sets them apart from other Fab Four tribute acts: their spot-on mimicry has earned them a TV appearance with Sir McCartney himself
- What they’ve done to embody their roles: traced The Beatles’ footsteps to perform at The Cavern Club in Hamburg, record at Abbey Road, and repeatedly visit the snack machine outside Shea Stadium
- How you know they’re as close to the real deal as you can get: they’re managed by Sam Leach, The Beatles’ former promoter
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.