- One G-Pass to see American Idiot
- When: Friday, January 31–Sunday, February 2
- Where: Detroit Opera House
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Ticket and Seating Options
- $40 for main floor, mezzanine 1, or box section (up to an $80.20 value)
- $30 for mezzanine 2 section (up to a $59.65 value)
- $22 for balcony section (up to a $44.20 value)<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 31, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, February 2, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the _New York Times_ as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.