- $30 for one ticket to “American Idiot” (up to $59.25 value)
- When: Friday, April 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bell Auditorium
- Seating: second-balcony section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the New York Times as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.<p>