What You'll Get
- $25–$42 for two general admission tickets (up to $70 value)
- Prices vary by date and time.
- July 29 and 31 shows are preview performances.
Green Day’s American Idiot
- The Theme: The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times.
- The Praise: Charles Isherwood of the New York Times described the show as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year.”
- The Music: The musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” plus the unreleased “When It’s Time.”
- The Sights: A riveting and youthful cast takes to the industrial TV-studded stage to play up the passions and rage of its generation while an onstage band provides the iconic tunes.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for two tickets at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact Fighting Chance Productions prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.