All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $36.73 for one ticket to for A-level seating (up to $56.50 value)
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Click to view the seating chart
Green Day’s American Idiot
- The Theme: The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times.
- The Praise: Charles Isherwood of the New York Times described the show as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year.”
- The Music: The musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” plus the unreleased “When It’s Time.”
- The Sights: A riveting and youthful cast takes to the industrial TV-studded stage to play up the passions and rage of its generation while an onstage band provides the iconic tunes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 5/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.