All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to American Idol Live! (up to $60.50 value)
- When: Monday, August 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The VETS
- Seating: first balcony reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
American Idol LIVE!
- Who’s singing: the top 5 finalists of American Idol season 14
- Who won the season: Nick Fradiani
- The top five, in order: Fradiani, Clark Beckham, Jax, Rayvon Owen, Tyanna Jones
- Why Fradiani looks so familiar: before Idol, he won the Battle of the Bands at Mohegan Sun as the lead singer of Beach Avenue, a pop outfit who also appeared on America’s Got Talent
- Who the Top Five stars might cover: Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Maroon 5
- Other classic covers from the season: Otis Redding’s “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay,” U2’s “Beautiful Day,” Tom Petty’s “American Girl”
- Idol alumni who have joined tours in the past: Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Fantasia, Adam Lambert
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.