- $31 for one G-Pass to see American Idol Live! (up to $62 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Seating: rows 8–35 of section 1 or 7, or rows 28–35 of sections 2–6
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
American Idol Live!
- Who’s singing: the top 10 finalists of American Idol season 13
- Who won the season: Caleb Johnson
- The top five, in order: Johnson, Jena Irene, Alex Preston, Jessica Meuse, Sam Woolf
- Why Johnson looks so familiar: he auditioned in seasons 10 and 11
- Who these new stars might cover: Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Pharrell, Bruno Mars
- Other classic covers from the season: Cyndi Lauper’s “Time After Time,” Blondie’s “Call Me,” The Police’s “Every Breath You Take”
- What original songs they’ll likely sing: Caleb Johnson’s “As Long As You Love Me”; Jena Irene’s “We Are One”
- Stars who have joined tours in the past: Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Fantasia, Adam Lambert
- What these contestants have experienced on the way to the top: high school, minimum-wage jobs, the emotional roller coaster that is American Idol
- What they’ll do to stay there: sing their hearts out