What You'll Get
- $85 for one registration for a half-day five-day camp (up to $167 value)
- $129 for one registration for a full-day five-day camp (up to $263 value)
- Half-day camps are held 9 a.m.–12 p.m. for ages 3–5 and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. for ages 6–8.
- Full-day intensive camps are held 9 a.m.–4 p.m. for ages 7 or older.
Camp Dates (Monday–Friday)
- July 10–14
- July 17–21
- July 24–28
- July 31–August 4
- August 7–11
American Liberty Ballet Academy Child Summer Dance Camps
- The camps: Kids learn a variety of dance styles during half- and full-day sessions. Classes are divided by age and enroll a limited number of students to ensure each child gets personal attention.
- The dance styles: ballet | acro | body conditioning | pointe | pre-pointe | variations | jazz | yoga | Pilates | musical theater | hip-hop | contemporary
- The instructors: members of the American Liberty Ballet, including its principal dancers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on first day of camp for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 7 or older for full-day camps. Must be ages 3-5 for morning half-day camps and ages 6-8 for afternoon half-day camps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.