What You'll Get
- $13–19 for one ticket for orchestra silver center seating (up to $38 value)
- $19–26 for one ticket for orchestra silver front seating (up to $53.50 value)
- Click here to view the program
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sir Georg Solti Memorial Festival
- Sir Georg Solti was: The beloved Music Director of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra from 1969–1991, and Music Director Laureate from 1991–1997, who left an indelible mark upon Chicago, the international classical world, and the musicians he worked with.
- Sunday’s Concert: The Lincolnwood Chamber Orchestra, with a slate of special guests that includes Grammy winning violiinist Albert Igolnikov, Grammy winning clarinetist John Bruce Yeh, and brother and sister singing sensation Pavel and Anastasyia Roytman, perform Verdi, Vivaldi, Lizst, and more
- Monday’s Concert: The Grammy winning Chicago Pro Musica performs a piano trio from Tchaikovsky and a clarinet quintet from Brahms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.