What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket to see Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals and Mark Farner (up to $54 value)
- When: Friday, June 19 at 8 p.m.
- Where: American Music Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals and Mark Farner
- Felix Cavaliere’s big break: lending his smooth tenor to Joey Dee and the Starliters—the band behind 1961’s “Peppermint Twist” and the group that discovered a young Jimi Hendrix and Joe Pesci before he went into acting
- His rise to legendary status: writing, singing, and playing keyboard with The Young Rascals—later known as The Rascals—on hits such as “Good Lovin’,” “Groovin’,” and “People Got to Be Free”
- What those hits earned him: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Grammy Hall of Fame, and Songwriter Hall of Fame
- How you know Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as “We’re an American Band,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and a truly hip-swaying take on “The Loco-Motion.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at American Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects American Music Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.