What You'll Get
- Americana Music Festival
- When: Friday, July 4–Sunday, July 6 at 9 a.m. each day
- Where: Rio Grande Scenic Railroad
- General admission
- Door time: tickets may be redeemed starting at 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for a one-day pass (up to $39 value)
- $25 for a three-day pass (up to $49 value)
Americana Music Festival
- Location: on top of a mountain
- How to get there: take the historic Rio Grande train, or hire a Sherpa
- 4: number of stages
- 30: number of musical acts
- Genres: roots, folk, and country
- Headliner: the Flying W Wranglers, who sing majestic four-party harmony over tumbleweed plucking
- Other artists: Barry Ward Trio, The Mitguards, Don Richmond, Rod Taylor, Fritz Davis Duo, Bill Elliott Trio, Sonny McAdams, David Enke Duo, Susie Knight, Adrian Duran
- Other attractions: beer, food, and goods from local artisans
The train leaves at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2 p.m. each day from the Alamosa Train Depot. Train admission is included with admission to the festival. Click for directions to the depot.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rio Grande Scenic Railroad. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Colorado Train's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.