- Americana Music Festival
- When: Friday, July 4–Sunday, July 6 at 9 a.m. each day
- Where: Rio Grande Scenic Railroad
- General admission
- Door time: tickets may be redeemed starting at 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for a one-day pass (up to $39 value)
- $25 for a three-day pass (up to $49 value)
Americana Music Festival
- Location: on top of a mountain
- How to get there: take the historic Rio Grande train, or hire a Sherpa
- 4: number of stages
- 30: number of musical acts
- Genres: roots, folk, and country
- Headliner: the Flying W Wranglers, who sing majestic four-party harmony over tumbleweed plucking
- Other artists: Barry Ward Trio, The Mitguards, Don Richmond, Rod Taylor, Fritz Davis Duo, Bill Elliott Trio, Sonny McAdams, David Enke Duo, Susie Knight, Adrian Duran
- Other attractions: beer, food, and goods from local artisans
The train leaves at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2 p.m. each day from the Alamosa Train Depot. Train admission is included with admission to the festival. Click for directions to the depot.