What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Love in Salsa
- The Event: Romance fills the air as the biggest stars of salsa music serenade fans with greatest hits.
- Maelo Ruiz: This Puerto Rican Salsa legend is best known for hits such as “No Te Quites La Ropa” and “El Cantante del Amor,” and was nominated for the Latin Grammy Award for Puro Corazón.
- Tito Rojas: “El Gallo Salsero” (The Salsa Rooster) has been wooing audiences since 1975, when he sang with Conjunto Borincuba and scored the hit single “Con Amor.” Since then, he’s crooned for the Fania All-Stars and scored solo hits with “Siempre Sere”
- Also Appearing: Giro Lopez (“Amor Lunatico”) and Nino Segarra (“Enamorado”)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.